Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Preparing a video project for the topic, "How does technology change the world?"

The author for the purpose of the video is my 7-year-old first grade son. The dramatic question will be how technology has changed his world, by making comparison and contrast between how information was delivered in the past and how it is being developed in the present. We will also include some of his and his brother’s toys that utilize simple technology.

Emotional content, the serious issue is how does he think technology will shape his future.

The Gift of your Voice – the story is personalized because it is being told from my son’s point of view. I think that through utilizing his voice, rather than my own viewpoint, it offers a fresh perspective told from an actual elementary student.

The Power of the Soundtrack – I will utilize some of their toys as audio clips in the video and perhaps some original music.

Economy - the video will be about a minute long, just enough to give some information without dragging the viewer down.

Pacing – I hope to use some stop action animation along with the narration in hopes of giving variety to the pace.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Corinna, I enjoy reading about preparing a video project. Your creative perspective is interesting. I'm not sure if you have a video or not? I couldnt find it on your blog. I apologize if I overlooked it, please let me know if I did. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete